Robinwood is for Relaxing
All the five guest rooms at Robinwood have been individually appointed to make your visit relaxing. From their soothing shades to the modern amenities, each has a different flavor to tickle your fancy.
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast offers travelers exceptional lodging in Little Rock. Both business and recreational travelers find accommodations that fit their needs. Whether it is a meeting space, or relaxing space, Robinwood B&B provides the best of both worlds.
- Albert Pike Room – Queen bed, gas fireplace, private bath with corner Jacuzzi with hand-held shower $109.
- Grady Manning Room - Queen bed, separate office area, private bath with a Jacuzzi and shower, refrigerator and microwave $125.
- Marion Room – King bed, day bed, and large corner shower in private bath.$99.
- La Fayette Room – King bed with sofa, separate seating area with private bath featuring a Jacuzzi tub and shower, and refrigerator. $135.
- Sam Peck Room - The only first floor room at Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. It features a queen sized bed, private bath with a whirlpool tub for two and shower. For the working guest, The Sam Peck offers a desk surrounded by a bank of windows. It has its’ own refrigerator and microwave. $135.
Each room’s amenities include:
- High speed Internet (Ethernet or wireless)
- 32” LCD TV (High Definition) with full cable
- Private baths with 2 spa robes and hair dryer
- Sofa and chair
- Coffee maker, alarm clock, luggage stand and iron/ironing board
- Complimentary Bath Salts from Pier 39 San Fransisco
Guests have full access to the common areas of Robinwood including the sunrooms, living room and the porch. A guest pantry includes a refrigerator, microwave, complimentary snacks, water, and soda.